Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Government Assistance is Not Assistance

Ir is somewhat amazing that there is anyone who takes advantage of our welfare net. I don't have the patience for it. Even just getting Medicade for less than $1000 a month income is painful. And when you are terminated, as I was for making too much money, you have to call Connect for Health Colorado to appeal it within 30 days.

But Connect for Health Colorado does not handle Medicade refusals or appeals.

Yay.

I think I would rather just not have any healthcare. Assume the risks of injury and death because I am not the wealthy segment of our population and thus, as our culture has come to believe, I don't have a right to life after catastrophe. 

Which, in some ways, I am not all that opposed to. Except that this is not the case for other, more greedy homo sapiens. People whose sins allow them to persist longer than others.

It frustrates me is all. And makes me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Chapters: