Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Vote with Integrity

I am very disappointed in the "Leave of Conservation Voters"

How can you claim such a title if you actively work against the stronger environmental candidate? Bernie is consistent and public about our need for environmental stewardship and reversing climate change. I would understand in the General Election, but it is irresponsible to work against a candidate who does have environmental issues at heart.

It is not integrity. This is how we have lost our voice in America. By trying to be "pragmatic" with our vote. In the long term, we will lose with this strategy.

Do you really trust Hillary Clinton not to reverse her stances during the general election and during her term? Will I not have to sign petition after petition trying to get her not to sign TTP-like bills or support Tar Sands? I don't have that trust. She profits from war, which is not very climate neutral.

As a long-time environmentalist and activist, I know now that I cannot trust your motives. 

I would like to be removed from all of your lists.

Bernie Sanders Or Bust! Take Back Our Democracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Chapters: