Saturday, November 10, 2018

A Core Philosophy

The earth and her ecosystems are quintessential pieces to our reality. Life is beautiful, and the designers of value ­ therefore beyond valuation. My mission, as I have chosen to accept it, is to live according to that realization. And, as the world is not a singularity, I wish to not only accord that freedom/responsibility to myself, but to the multitude about me; supporting my immediate environment while considering the global context.

I will enjoy my life and help all others do the same.
I will serve my community to the utmost of my ability.
I will minimize my footprint so as not not over­crowd our planet unduly.
I will act intelligently, support other to do the same, learn, and teach, and engage my neighbors in friendly and meaningful conversation.
I will live intentionally: votion with what wisdom I have, and purchasing as little as possible as smartly as possible.

On a more personal note, at this time, my dream job would be something that would all at once be:
1) outside
2) physically stimulating,
3) intellectually stimulating
4) social or teamwork­based
5) not violate my strict morals such as:
 i) I don't like driving
 ii) I don't want to drain our system,
 iii) I want to respect and enhance (rather than destroy) biodiversity
 iv) I don't want to kill anything
 v) ...and similar.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Chapters: