Thursday, April 15, 2010

People in the Street on Health Care, published in the Prairie Independent, April 2010





People in the Street:What people around Bismarck-Mandan are saying about health insurance reform.
By Edward Morrison (full article on prairieindependent.com)

Mr. O’Callaehan:
“I think Obama did the right thing for the people. It’s pretty standard in the rest of the world.”

Joey:
“I think that it should definitely be changed. I just don’t really agree with it.”

George:
“It’s good. I mean, it’s kind of half and half. For me personally, it’s going to work for me. You have to progress.”

Mr. Dutton:
“I’ve been dealing with the VA and this is just going to be a glimpse of what government health care’s going to be about, I think.”

Kevin Horneman:
“I was always for it. I was always behind it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Chapters: