Thursday, April 14, 2011

Prolificity

My most prolific month of posting onto this 'blog' my random thoughts correlates to my least prolific on reviews.

I haven't been doing any of those lately... Not really for the last three months. But already, this early into April, I have two more posts than I have ever done before.

A lot of them are somewhat stupid. So they don't really count to my prolific publication of worthy thoughts (will I ever get readers if all I say is pointless, inane, self-reflecting jibber?) but the correlation stands:

I seem to have a certain capacity for writing stuff and I rarely go over it. My capacity is about a page or so a day of unfinished work. That's about 1/15 of what I would need to make writing a regular line of work, no matter what field of writing I was considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Chapters: