Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Computers

Once, about five years ago, I had an "iRiver" sorta like an iPod classic, but not quite so snazzy (it had a better battery, though, and could be used as a generic drive to store anything you wanted). It was cool for a little while, then it fell off the counter.

And that was the end of that.

Yesterday, I had an external hard drive. I tried to take as good of care of the the thing as I could: it has essentially everything I have ever done on a computer that's not somewhere in the 'cloud'. The files are a little messy as I have had to move from computer to computer, from server to server, rarely having my own computer and when I did, would like a back up. Because the last computer I had lasted about 3 months. So, there was a lot of redundant files I was trying to clean up. I was making some progress too!

Then it fell off of a table about 14 inches off of the ground.

And that's the end of that.

Fuck Piss Cunt Hell Damn Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Chapters: