Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Why The Fuck Am I Starting A Blog?

Joining in with the crowd is something I have a particular aversion to. I do not have 'myspace' and don't intend to. But I have been intregued by this 'blogging' thing and I do like to write, so I figured "Why not". I did misplace my real journal in California.
Besides, I'd like others to see my writing. I want publication. And this may turn out to be a good way to get feed back on my thoughts.
So I suppose that's why I'm doing it. Despite the fact that I don't really have time. But that's never really stopped me before.
Perhaps this will help me to expand my writing a little. Because I whenever I write out my thoughts, it turns into a tiny little paragraph of musing. Though I do think that it is relitivily complete, it may not be as clear as it could be simply because I did not devote as many words to it's description as I could have.
Maybe I'll just learn to be happy with my short writing. I don't know. We'll see what happens with this. Hopefully I get some readers and such. I'd write on FanStory, but I don't have money.
I wonder how long I'm going to keep this up? Traditionally, I get sidetracked, especially when it envolves a computer. I am sure there will be days when I think: "hey, I should write a blog about what we've talked about. It is an interesting topic, perhaps I'll learn something in the writing... perhaps I'll get a good responce... So I should publish it... Nah. I don't want to turn on a bloody computer. Fucking things..." and mutter to myself about my hatrid of these machines. Perhaps it will be better if I ever get a Macintosh, but I don't think it'll get much better. Computer manufacturers have not made an operating system superior to a pen and paper. Though Mac is better that Windows by a factor of about 9.46E85, it is not good.
Anyway, I hope someone likes these random mutterings from my disturbed mind and doesn't get too distracted by my spelling. Spelling isn't that important, in the end, and I don't think I care to correct it all. I'm not that much of a perfectionist, though my cousin may disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Chapters: