Monday, October 19, 2009

The Proposal (movie)

What is there to say about "The Proposal"...

Well, my cousin thought it was really funny. My sister liked it. I found that it has its moments... but it wasn't as funny as some chick-flicks I've seen in the past. Overall, it didn't really impress me much. I find that I have really very little to say for or against it because it did outline the standard.

It's "standard". That's all.

There was a little growth of Sandra Bullock's character through the movie. She ends up someone who could be understood rather than the "heinous bitch" she starts the movie as, but that is also the standard. It had to happen, really, right?

This movie is like an entire film devoted to that part in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" where they go to see his parents. But the part in "How to Lose a Guy" is done better, in my opinion.

Damn it's disgusting how many chick-flicks I watch, ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Chapters: