Friday, January 20, 2012

Being Positive

Ah, in the end I'm not all that different from very many people. Though, to admit, I have always tried to be a little. "Normal" people do not impress me in any positive ways.

But, as being different for the sake of being different is just as pointless as being the same for the sake of being the same, I have to admit that I have a lot in common with the rest of the human race. Laziness, Bipedalism, Glasses... and I find it hard to remain positive very often.

In fact, I might be more negative than just about anyone else I know. As I am trying to get my philosophy published in an online way, and brainstorming what it is I have to write about, I find that most of it is critical of some horrendous stupidity that I see.

I'm like Captain Hindsight from South Park.

So in an effort to be a more agreeable human being, I am going to make an effort to extol the virtues in the world I see. What people do that is positive and deserves emulation rather than what should be avoided and my short logical (evidence-less) conclusion on why that is so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Chapters: