Sunday, January 15, 2012

A new format for me.

Since I obviously don't have the attention span, and I have too much perfection, and I can't decide which way to take them, I decided not to do full-argument essays. Instead, I'll do essay vignettes.

Besides, according to some research (I was told... I don't know where it is, sadly), short arguments are more powerful. It makes sense: Who has the attention span to read an article in Time or National Geographic nowadays, anyway?

Using the power of computer's (mug), I'll link articles that have something to do with each other and in that way I can have more complete arguments.

And I can say what I have to say.

Hopefully there are some people who care. Not to be too arrogant, but I think that my thoughts would be good for a lot of people to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Chapters: